Thursday, September 29, 2011

Time is of the Essence

I guess it pays to be on time. I walk into class today 10 minutes late, now mind you I always take the seat in the far back so I can charge my computer; I look straight to the back and someone is in my damn seat. I have been sitting back there for five weeks straight; now all of a sudden you decide to sit back there. Having a laptop with a charged battery is essential in class especially if you are taking notes.  Unfortunately for me, I did not bring a notebook or pen so I guess I’m shit out of luck, until one of the plugs become available.  I just hope it is soon because as I am typing this my battery is extremely low.
Words of the week:
decapod adj. Ten-footed or ten-armed.
diatribe n. A bitter or malicious criticism.




No comments:

Post a Comment