Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lord Have Mercy if it's not one thing it's another. Sometimes I feel like I can't win for loosing. I have faced so much this semester that it's starting to weigh down on me at the end. I thought I was doing things the correct way but I guess I was not. Lord I give it to you. Your word says that no weapon formed against me shall prosper; but you never said that a weapon will not come. I know for a fact that you will not put more on me than I can bare Lord.  I leave it your hands. 



acquiescingpresent participle of ac·qui·esce

Verb:
Accept something reluctantly but without protest.

Destiny: Noun
: something to which a person or thing is destined : fortune<wants to control his own destiny>
2
: a predetermined course of events often held to be an irresistible power or agency

No comments:

Post a Comment